Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Machines Updated

Re: Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Machines Updated

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:11:03 -0600

I agree. As I said, my intent was never to come down on you. I saw when you
originally posted it, and I didn't object to it then because I misunderstood
what it was then, not because I misunderstand what it is now. Then, I
thought it was *just* a backport of the fix.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding this may have caused now, but I really
want to make sure that there is consistency in how unsupported builds are
handled, and I'm glad Rasher has offered you hosting space. Believe it or
not, I was looking around for adequate free hosting until I saw his post.