Subject: CVS => SVN transition has started

CVS => SVN transition has started

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 23:54:32 +0100 (CET)

... please be patient.

We have disabled CVS commits just now. We're converting the repo to SVN format
and will setup the new services using that.

If you run a build server, be prepared to re-checkout the repo with svn and
have svn available for the rbclient. The builds will also get initiated from
83.168.254.42 and no longer from the previously used build master.

If you are a committer, be prepared to get a new password.

If you are an "anonymous" CVS user, be prepared to re-checkout the repo with
svn.

If you're just a keen user, be prepared to suffer for a few days until things
settle in the new system.