Subject: Re: SVN commit access

Re: SVN commit access

From: Jerry Van Baren <gerald.vanbaren_at_smiths-aerospace.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:21:12 -0500

Dan Everton wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> My CVS username is dan, so I guess my SVN username will be the same?
>> As for password, how about "Woh2ishi" (without the quotes).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dan
>
> Cripes. Check the to address Dan. Check the bloody To: address.
>
> Dan

Dang, where did I set down my Neuralizer???? I never can find the silly
thing when I need it. HONEY, HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEURALIZER? Whaddya
mean, it doesn't work over email anyway? Oh yeah, thats right, not
enough bandwidth for the flash. Grumblegrumblegrumble stupid email.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black_(film)>

gvb :-D