Subject: Re: "Now Playing" Menu Entry

Re: "Now Playing" Menu Entry

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:55:56 -0600

Michael pointed you to a thread that very fully explains the
opposition. Very fully. The patch itself is a convenience one. It
doesn't even reduce the number of keypresses necessary to get to the
WPS, all it does is add a second button to do something that is
already done by a first button, while at the same time making life
more difficult for blind users.