Subject: Re: wps extensions plugin

Re: wps extensions plugin

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:43:19 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> Well the idea came up in irc yesterday about possibly adding a plugin which
> would add extra tags to the wps without overloading the core, anyway, its
> sort of finished and I want t know what people think and weather its
> committable?

I think it sounds overly complicated and far away from KISS.

If someone would need to really go wild on the WPS, why not just write a
plugin that does it all and does it exactly the way you want? We would only
have to make sure the plugin API can provide all the info such a WPS plugin
would need.

  Daniel Stenberg -- --