Subject: Iriver h320 back on sale

Iriver h320 back on sale

From: Dave Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:24:39 -0600

Hello,
For all of you MP3 player enthusiasts out there, I have here an iriver h320 for sale. This device is made accessible to the blind complements of the rockbox
software. The item in question works fine when plugged in to outlet power, but doesn't keep a charge. I've been told that it is possible to replace the
battery. I'm wishing to sell the item for $50 plus $10 for shipping. Please contact me if your interested. I had a potential buyer who didn't come through.
Keep in mind that this item needs a new battery. Otherwise it works fine. I will ship anywhere in the States, but not nationally. Sorry guys.
David Wright
Phone: (312)355-9339
Cell: (773)656-7189
Email: