Subject: Re: next step for the settings changes - the menus

Re: next step for the settings changes - the menus

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:36:09 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> what about the rest of the plan?

I personally do not like the creation of a (yet another) totally new
"programming language" as created by this set of new macros. I think it hides
what is really going on and it is hard to follow and understand (even if it
makes it rather simple to add or change entries that follow the existing

But I don't have any alternative approach of my own right now since so I won't
raise a veto, just my concerns and opinions that code like this is not to my

  Daniel Stenberg -- --