Subject: Re: Request some icons

Re: Request some icons

From: Michael Sevakis <>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 02:35:19 -0500

Ok, so you tried an arrow, but what about to the right of the item (noones
said anything about that yet to my knowledge)?

Just because rb doesn't have the other feature doesn't mean it's properties
should be reassigned to some other feature. reserve them for that
functionality...then you don't have to invent an awkward workaround or
change everything to accomodate it later. Both submenu and expandable items
could cooexist and in the way people are used to seeing them.

Some nuance in the presentation of it can help the appearance substatially
and turn ugly into something really beautiful.

BTW: I will _always_ investigate those "I'm not sure"s or "I don't know"s on
Wikipedia from now on instead of admitting to the world I don't know
everything off the top of my head. ;)