Subject: Problem with party_mode when using database mode browsing

Problem with party_mode when using database mode browsing

From: Henrik (Mauritz) Johnson <"Henrik>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:52:38 -0800

I've noticed that the party mode setting doesn't seem to apply when you are
browsing your files in database mode. That is when you select something it
will stop playing what is currently playing and start playing what is
selected. I've tried fixing this me yself, but have been unable to figure
out how to do it. Anyone here have some pointers. I've figured out where in
the tagtree.c code I am to look, but I am stumped as to how add the selected
song to the current playlist.

/Mauritz