Subject: RE: installing patches

RE: installing patches

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:39:34 +1100

All information needed for building Rockbox is available in the
Rockbox wiki. Please read and For
other helpful wiki pages just look at the "For developers" section in
the documentation index of the wiki.

Ok first what one of these do I need to download to get started?
I am just wanting to add patches to my build of rockbox.
List of 4 items -
patch for Windows -
diff for Windows
list end

Does anyone know which one I should use? I am using windows xp pro.
Once I have one of the patching programs installed do I just type
"svn add file"
Without the quotes. And where do I type this is there a program window
or do I type it in a dos window?

After the svn add file
line then should I type the file name after svn add file with the file
Sorry about all the questions here. Is what I am saying about the svn
add file a bit right or am I totally wrong.