Subject: Re: iAudio X5 procesing power for pitch/tempo control?

Re: iAudio X5 procesing power for pitch/tempo control?

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:51:28 -0500

We have no time/pitch stretcher at the moment that can change just one or
the other but it could be done. The pitchscreen is just the same resampling
used to play different sample rate files. A Gigabeat would probably be able
to handle the highest quality methods. It's the most powerful player running
rockbox right now. Someone just has to implement it.