Subject: Re: Compiling a Plugin

Re: Compiling a Plugin

From: XavierGr <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 06:17:08 +0200

On 18/03/07, neoAKiRAz <> wrote:
> Then 'make install' (couple more mintues) and then tried it, and it
> worked. But waiting 10 minutes after every little change is quite
> tedious. What can be wrong? I hope you can help me. Thx!
When I used cygwin the compilation time was about 5 minutes for a "clean"
compile on P4 3GHz.

But anyway, if you want faster compile times then you will have to consider
using the VMware image development platform.

 It will drastically decrease compile time in your case. For me compile time
was cut in half.