Subject: Re: Compiling a Plugin

Re: Compiling a Plugin

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 06:17:08 +0200

On 18/03/07, neoAKiRAz <neoakiraz_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Then 'make install' (couple more mintues) and then tried it, and it
> worked. But waiting 10 minutes after every little change is quite
> tedious. What can be wrong? I hope you can help me. Thx!

When I used cygwin the compilation time was about 5 minutes for a "clean"
compile on P4 3GHz.

But anyway, if you want faster compile times then you will have to consider
using the VMware image development platform.
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VMwareDevelopmentPlatform

 It will drastically decrease compile time in your case. For me compile time
was cut in half.