Subject: Re: Summer of Code students!

Re: Summer of Code students!

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:15:58 -0600

Daniel Stenberg wrote on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:31 AM
Subject: Summer of Code students!

Hey

Let me just point out that March 24 is the deadline for student applications
to this year's Google's summer of code, so if you want to get some monetary
compensation for some fun rockbox hacking this summer you better get going
with those applications!

Here's a list with some fresh ideas, but of course you may come up with
whatever you think fits:

  http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SummerOfCode

-- **I see that a real time voice interface is listed. Good job people lets
get coding on that speech synth. I may just kick in more cash myself for
that one LOL!

Cheers...rocker