Subject: Re: Pool to help develop power management on ipods

Re: Pool to help develop power management on ipods

From: Peter C. Gravelle <>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:01:35 -0400

I know I'd be ready, willing, and able to toss in a few bucks to this
as well. The question becomes what happens when we have one person who
gets to, let's say, 88% of original firmware, and then one person
comes along with 3% to push it across the line. Do we divvy it up by
percent? By duration of record held? Or is it winner-take-all?

This is not to say it's a bad idea -- quite the opposite -- just that
it is not a simple one.