Subject: Re: Nested functions

Re: Nested functions

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:31:08 -0700

I just encountered a problem with compiling nested functions for the
Mac OS X simulator. Xcode disables them by default so you need to
add the "-fnested-functions" flag. Unfortunately, this flag doesn't
work well with libtool. I can probably play around with the
makefiles to get this working but I'm wondering if it would be better/
easier if we just removed the nested functions? They're only in
dsp.c and radio.c and it would be trivial to change them.

The less non-standard C we use the better in my opinion.

-Hardeep