Subject: RE: adding patches

RE: adding patches

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:50:50 +1000

Nils <> wrote:
> Hi Nils.
> So do I put my patch in the rockbox source folder?
> Then do I navigate to my rockbox source folder using cygwin and just
> type the command to add a patch? Thanks for your help.
> Cheers
> Daniel
>
> That works, yes

Hi I have just added the alarm patch. I think it added OK but now when I
compile the build I get the following message.

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `export/buff', needed by
`/home/daniel/rockbox -20070315/build/firmware/common/dircache.o'.
Stop.
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does anyone know how I can fix this and what the problem could be? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Daniel.

Email daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.