Subject: Re: WPS tokenizer

Re: WPS tokenizer

From: Nicolas Pennequin <nicolas.pennequin_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:29:55 +0200

I've updated my WPS tokenizer patch again.
It's now reached a state where I think it's nearly committable, but before I
do so, I'd like some help from someone who knows the archos player code to
fix the issues I have with it. Maybe it's just in the sim, but the
progressbars don't work and I seem to get crashes while fast-forwarding.
On all other targets, it seems to compile and work fine.

Also, I'd appreciate it a lot if people who know what makes code big and what
helps make it smaller (and not only them !) could have a look at my code and
tell me what could be improved.

The patch is on the tracker : http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/6862

Nicolas Pennequin