Subject: Rockbox International Developers Conference 2007

Rockbox International Developers Conference 2007

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:54:35 +0200

Hi friends!

Linus Nielsen Feltzing and Daniel Stenberg invite YOU to participate in
the Rockbox International Developers Conference 2007, to be held in
Stockholm Sweden during the weekend May 19-20 2007.

We thought we'd get together for a two-day Rockbox hacking session, and
that it would be cool if there were some other Rockbox devs who would
drop by and share the fun.

If you consider or actually intend to come, please drop us a note about

The agenda for this two-day Rockbox mania will of course be discussed so
that we'll make something really good and worthwhile out of this unique

This info and upcoming updates are kept here:

  Linus and Daniel - Rockbox hackers