Subject: Re: WPS tokenizer

Re: WPS tokenizer

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:33:03 +0300

On 29/03/07, Nicolas Pennequin <nicolas.pennequin_at_free.fr> wrote:

> IMaybe it's just in the sim, but the
> progressbars don't work and I seem to get crashes while fast-forwarding.
> On all other targets, it seems to compile and work fine.
>
> Nicolas Pennequin

I might be wrong but I think that the sim on archos targets only simulates
playback, thus the progress bar stays always at the same position and you
can't check properly all features of WPS.

I think you will need some people to test your patch on target.
I have an ondio fm if I can be of any help call me on IRC.