Subject: RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

From: Austin Appel <scorche15_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:47:33 -0700

The Costa Rica thing is interesting and would be fun, but one would think
that if they could afford Costa Rica, they could afford Sweden. There are
many that would not be able to go to a place like that just for the price
and this is also about having a devcon for those of us who cannot afford to
go off to Sweden.

Why I was thinking Utah was because it is not out of the way of everyone
else (semi-central) and because I would be able to get us an area for
basically free. I also know the area which is always nice.

If anyone would be able to fund a more central location, or any other
location really that isn't out of the bounds, then I would be all for it.
Just putting my idea out there for feedback. Like I said though, if anyone
else would be able to do something similar, go ahead. =)