Subject: Re: remove themes from svn builds?

Re: remove themes from svn builds?

From: Simon M. <simon.me_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:32:26 +0200

The problem I see with this:
Themes are special for each player, so we would have an "extras"
package for every player, not one package for all, like it is now.

And a nicer default theme is a must, because people who want to check
out Rockbox are (normally) not willing to install extras just to test
Rockbox.

--
Simon (Rincewind)