Subject: WPS line height patch

WPS line height patch

From: Nicolas Pennequin <nicolas.pennequin_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:57:34 +0200

I'd like to get a general feeling on http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/7033
After some discussion on the IRC channel, it appears there are some objections
about it, but there weren't many people there so I'd like to see what the
general feeling is.
The patch adds one simple optional WPS tag to allow some added flexibility in
WPS creation and use. With it, users can use almost any font they want for
any WPS without breaking all the alignement. It will also allow the WPSes to
look good even when there only is the default font.
Currently it adds about 200 bytes to my Gigabeat build. I don't expect it to
add much more on other targets.
What I'd like to know is whether it's wanted... Please give your opinions :)
Nicolas