Subject: Re: WPS line height patch

Re: WPS line height patch

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:14:32 -0500

Just to summarize, it separates the concepts of "line height" and
"font height" so that you can define the former, and use any font with
equal or less line height to equal effect.

I really think it's a beneficial feature. It has been argued that
viewports will allow the same effect, but I think this is a much more
efficien way to do it, and it will still have benefit once viewports
are around.

Many of the WPSes in our gallery, as well as included ones, benefit
from the use of this patch as it allows significantly increased
freedom of font choice while using them.