Subject: RE: WPS line height patch

RE: WPS line height patch

From: Zakk <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:32:07 -0700

Dominik:

I don't see this as a solution to any problem. It doesn't have to be. It should still be up to the theme creator to include the font properly, but at the same time, this patch is also useful to have in many other ways.

I say go for it. Excellent little functionality to have in any case. And small size impact.