Subject: Re: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

Re: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:48 -0700

> The weekend of June 30 is probably good for me. I have tentative
> commitments on the weekends of June 2 and June 16, but it is possible
> those weekends will open up.

Hmm.

Considering this, and the fact that school gets out June 22nd for me,
I'm thinking it might be nice to set a date a bit farther ahead than
the Sweden Devcon, like Febs' suggested June 30th. The prospect of
heading across the country for a couple days on one of my last
weekends of school isn't too exciting, considering the possibility of
finals and projects; it'd personally be far preferable to me to head
out when I've really got some free time and fewer commitments (i.e.
summer break).

I wouldn't have originally proposed such a late date just to make it
easier on myself, but if that also enables Febs to come, it seems more
reasonable. Plus there hasn't been much discussion at all on the date,
so let's put one out there: any thoughts on something around June
30th?

--
- Zakk
midkay_at_gmail.com