Subject: How to post an enhancement to a plugin?

How to post an enhancement to a plugin?

From: Mauricio Peccorini <>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I made a small enhancement to the stopwatch plugin (to warmup and hopefully contribute a lot more to rockbox) but after reading quite a bit about development policies, subscribing to the mailing list and to flyspray, etc. I managed to open a new Task in flyspray and posted the patch as an attachment to the newly open task. However, I can't assign the task to myself, confirm it, close it or anything else.

Have I done everything I was supposed to? Have I done something wrong? will someone take the "task" from there and act upon?

Do You Yahoo!?