Subject: Re: How to post an enhancement to a plugin?

Re: How to post an enhancement to a plugin?

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:12:49 +0200

On 4/25/07, Mauricio Peccorini <mpeccorini_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I managed to open a new Task in flyspray and posted the patch as an
> attachment to the newly open task. However, I can't assign the task to
> myself, confirm it, close it or anything else.

You can only comment on a task unless you are in the developer group
of flyspray. Assigning a task (which is rarely used anyway) to someone
outside of the Rockbox team doesn't make much sense as contributors
come and go (but hopefully you'll stay ;-)

> Have I done everything I was supposed to? Have I done something wrong? will
> someone take the "task" from there and act upon?

Tasks usually will lie around in the tracker until someone with commit
access takes care of it. It's usually a good way looking around on irc
and asking about it as that is the channel where most devs usually
meet.

 - Dominik