Subject: RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

From: Austin Appel <scorche15_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:46:53 -0600

>I can definitely attend for that weekend. What is the cost of the
>conference suite per day/night? I'd be more than happy to sleep there
>if it's going to be the more costly sleeping area and others are
>scraping.

The conference suite is actually the cheapest option unless you are a group
of 4 at MGM Grand.

I say MGM Grand, because it is the closest hotel to the Signature (and
expect to pay a lot at the Signature if you want to stay there) and has a
covered moving walkway to the Signature, which makes it the best place to
stay if you are not in the suite.

I have filled up the suite at the moment, but I will let you know if someone
drops out. If you are not in the suite, I would encourage you to go on to
the wiki (when I make a Room sharing section after I finalize the hotel) and
see about gathering other people to share a room with you. When I typically
go to conferences in Vegas, I usually sleep 4 people in a room...2 on each
queen bed. It isn't so bad and you save plenty of money. ;)