Subject: Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 18:01:09 +0200

On 01.05.2007, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> I got an idea on how to change the bookmark UI a bit, and I'm
> looking for opinions before I actually start coding. The idea
> is to use the list "widget" when showing the bookmarks, using
> two lines per bookmark, something like this:

I have no strong opinion about the bookmark selection itself
because I only use it like twice per year. However, I don't
really like this 2-lines-selected list presentation. It looks
okay with the inverse bar, but rather strange with the pointer
cursor as then there are 2 pointers.

That said, I don't care much about the pointer cursor on bitmap
displays myself, but there are users which prefer it so much
that they complained so much when it was removed that it was
re-added. And the player can only do pointer cursors...

Unfortunately I don't have a suggestion for a nicer 2-line
representation.

Regards, Jens