Subject: Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:18:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> I got an idea on how to change the bookmark UI a bit.
> Select Bookmark
> 1. Sea of holes
> 1:15, 9
> 2. Sea of time
> 0:34, 8

Personally I don't care about start-time and playlist index. I only have
different pod radio channel bookmarks that I select.

I know from other places where they have 2-line-select-list that I don't
really like them. I prefer that the only the selected line is expanded to two
lines (more tricky unless this is implemented).

> To get good UI response, the bookmark file would probably need to be buffered
> a bit, possibly using the plugin buffer.

Buffering sounds good for me. I'm a bit annoyed about the slow response
when browsing bookmarks.

  // Kjell

--- iAudio X5 owner