Subject: Re: Towards restructured manual

Re: Towards restructured manual

From: Martin Arver <>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:53:55 +0200

On 5/3/07, RaeNye <> wrote:
> A little OT here, but what do you think about a flash (or other semi-video
> thingy) ~30 seconds promotion clip for RB?

That would be fun, but to be a little more on-topic, wouldn't an
(interactive) animation showing what happens after you have installed
rockbox be even better? Simply showing the boot -> menu -> and maybe
try to answer a few questions people have, like changing theme etc. in
that way. I have no idea how to make a flash animation though.