Subject: Re: Sansa (PP502x?) GPIO interrupts in rockbox software

Re: Sansa (PP502x?) GPIO interrupts in rockbox software

From: Barry Wardell <barry.wardell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:44:47 +0100

On 5/8/07, Antonius Hellmann <antonius.hellmann_at_gmx.de> wrote:
> The keys definitely change the HI_INT_STAT bit6. So if someone wants to
> implement key/scrollwheel interrupt handling, the bit6 in the
> CPU-/COP_HI_INT_EN register should do it.

I had a go at doing this a while ago but didn't know about bit6 then.
I tried updating my patch today but haven't got my Sansa with my to
try it out. I've attached it so someone with a Sansa can try it out.

Since I haven't actually tested, there could be plenty of bugs
floating around. It does at least compile cleanly.