Subject: Re: Sansa (PP502x?) GPIO interrupts in rockbox software

Re: Sansa (PP502x?) GPIO interrupts in rockbox software

From: Barry Wardell <barry.wardell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:34:29 +0100

On 5/9/07, Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I would've whipped up a IRQ button driver real quick and committed it but I
> see I've been beaten to it while fixing playback bugs. :)

Well apparently the one I posted has some problems with it still and I
still don't have my Sansa with me for testing so I can't do much more
with it for now. Feel free to fix it up and commit ;)

One word of caution - it was based on a older version of the button
driver, so some of the newer fixes that were added in the past while
may not be present.