Subject: Re: PPs running in supervisor mode

Re: PPs running in supervisor mode

From: Antonius Hellmann <antonius.hellmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:18:26 +0200

Yes, this is correct: "In User mode, the control bits of the CPSR are protected from change, so only the condition code flags of the CPSR can be changed. In other (privileged) modes the entire CPSR can be changed." If the supervisor mode is the reason for the troubles, then I think it is worth, to modify the software.