Subject: Re: Sansa radio driver (AS5314 help

Re: Sansa radio driver (AS5314 help

From: Barry Wardell <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 00:58:24 +0100

On 5/14/07, Ivan Zupan <> wrote:
> Some progress has been achieved. I can now barely make out a faint
> channel when I set the gain for line1 in to max. Tuning to a station in
> OF will stay tuned if you turn the player on to rockbox right away. I
> have tried adjusting every single volume related register, but was not
> able to make it louder. The LCD screen creates a heavy buzz when it is
> on, but when it turns off there is no problem (the gain is the issue here).

It's great to see progress on this. This is just a wild guess, but I
wonder if we have to enable a GPIO port to enable proper audio? When I
first got sound working on the H10, the volume was very faint until I
discovered that one of the GPIO ports enabled audio output. I wonder
if this could be the case here too. This page:
might be of some help in figuring out which ports to check.