Subject: Button mappings for different targets for invoking the menu in a plugin?

Button mappings for different targets for invoking the menu in a plugin?

From: Mauricio Peccorini <mpeccorini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

  I'm adding a menu system to chessbox so you can configure some options, set the engine level, start/resume/save/restore/games, etc. Since the plugin didn't have a menu before, I don't know what button mappings to use in the different targets. For iPod SELECT + MENU makes sense (since MENU alone is used for navigation), that was being used to quit the game before so it was mapped to the POWER_OFF button in some other players and I'm afraid that couldn't make too much sense.

  Please let me know what mappings you consider user friendly for the targets you know.

  Regards,

Mauricio

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/