Subject: Re: Button mappings for different targets for invoking the menu in a plugin?

Re: Button mappings for different targets for invoking the menu in a plugin?

From: Mauricio Peccorini <mpeccorini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at several plugins and the use different mappings for the same actions sometimes. I was hoping this post in the mailing list would be a first step towards standardizing that.

Perhaps adding generic COMMAND_* constants in plugin.h associated to target specific button mappings would be the *best* solution, but that would require all the plugins to be modified to use those COMMAND_* constants.

Do you thing it would be wise to do that or do we just keep choosing the best mappings for each plugin?

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/