Subject: Re: Script to automatically download and install rockbox firmware

Re: Script to automatically download and install rockbox firmware

From: Nix <nix_at_esperi.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:15:42 +0100

On 17 May 2007, Menachem Shapiro outgrape:
> On 5/16/07, Nix <nix_at_esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>> (What version of udev is this? udev is evolving fast and there have been
>> a number of bugs in the RUN area, some of which could incorrectly
>> suppress execution.)
>
> It is ubuntu feisty's udev. The package's version number is: 108-0ubuntu4.

I'd definitely expect a version that recent to work for RUN. Indeed it
works for me without trouble.

I'll see if I can make it misbehave like it is for you...

--
`In the future, company names will be a 32-character hex string.'
  --- Bruce Schneier on the shortage of company names