Subject: Devcon 2007 is over

Devcon 2007 is over

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:59:49 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks to Christi, Peter, Marcoen, Jens, Marianne, Linus, Bjorn and Anders I
had a great time during the devcon 2007 weekend.

Thanks to Contactor we had coffee and rooms/facilities for free.

Thanks to Haxx, we had nice shirts and cups during the event.

We discussed and actually agreed on a fair amount of random issues. Lots of
bad jokes, fine Belgian beers and the webcam feed contributed to the fun.

I hope and wish that we manage to make a devcon 2008, hopefully then in a
united way with more participants than ever before!

  Daniel Stenberg -- --