Subject: Re: Donations for Devcon 2008

Re: Donations for Devcon 2008

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:16:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Bryan Childs wrote:

> I think Bermuda is about as central as you could hope for between the rough
> split of European / US developers. Not much use to JdGordon and Co. mind
> you...

It might be geographically, but getting from EU to Bermuda is very expensive.

The best (cheapest) american locations for us Europeans are on your east
coast, like New York or Boston.

I would guess that the best destination within EU for americans is London or
some other major mid-europe city, but I haven't really investigated.

But yeah, those Australian guys are still far away...!