Subject: Re: Donations for Devcon 2008

Re: Donations for Devcon 2008

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:01:19 -0500

The most logical thing (to me) to do would be to put together a list
of people who want to come next year and a list of possible cities.
Then everyone post how much it would cost them to get to each city
(someone keep a spreadsheet). Sum the total cost for everyone to
travel to each city (for this experiment I guess we'll assume cost of
room and board in the city is approximately equal, which is a flawed
assumption but it'll work for now) and whichever cities cost the least
can then be investigate for room, board, and working space. It's a lot
of work, but at the very least it'll give a better starting point for
future years as well.