Subject: RE: Donations for Devcon 2008

RE: Donations for Devcon 2008

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:55:12 -0700

Man, that sounds like a ton of work. Something like 20+ people checking prices for 10+ different places, and putting it all on a spreadsheet? Nightmare! Sounds like overkill to me. I think it'd be best to have everone check just a few prices for some central-ish locations (i.e. New York - probably cheaper - or somewhere along the west coast of Europe?).

-- Zakk Roberts
midkay_at_gmail.com