Subject: Re: Devcon 2007 is over

Re: Devcon 2007 is over

From: Ray Lambert <>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:50:54 -0400 (EDT)

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> We discussed and actually agreed on a fair amount of random issues. Lots of
> bad jokes, fine Belgian beers and the webcam feed contributed to the fun.

Daniel, if I had known you would have Belgian beers I would have made the
trip from Boston! :P (That, and the fact that Sweden is the home of one
of my favorite bands: The Flower Kings!)

BTW, I was going to suggest Boston for next year. I would think it's
cheaper than NY. Plus, I'd bet there's someone here with MIT contacts who
could wrangle up some space at MIT for us... (someone?)