Subject: Re: ARM Disassembler in SVN

Re: ARM Disassembler in SVN

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:28:47 +0200

On 29.05.2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Tue, 29 May 2007, Antonius Hellmann wrote:

>> I would then store the disassembler to:
>> utils/arm-disassembler/.

> I would prefer 'utils/disassembler' as then we can leave it
> open for future improvements to other archs without changing
> directory name! ;-)

There is a SH disassembler (sh2d.c) in tools/ for years...
I don't think tools/ is a bad location for that.

There are already numerous other tools in there which aren't
directly related to building rockbox, like tools for building
voice files, building dict.rock datafiles and working with the
database.

Just my $0.02

Jens