Subject: Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:14:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Liberman Shachar (Lamed) wrote:

> Sorry for mentioning that out just now, But I cannot download the source
> from the SVN server. I wasn't around for a few long month and i'm leaving
> again pretty soon, But ever since I have tried downloading the source from
> an Israeli ISP I can only get less then a half of the source until something
> stops responding, And the list of files gets stuck.

Can't you just 'svn update' then to continue the downloading?

> This is also true after 2007-06-15: Devcon West 2007 and new IP address and
> faster connection for

Given that the whole world (well lots of people all over at least) seems to be
able to use this server fine, I would be inclined to assume this problem is in
your end somehow. But to tell me if there's anything we can do in our end to
improve your situation!

  Daniel Stenberg -- --