Subject: Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:14:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Liberman Shachar (Lamed) wrote:

> Sorry for mentioning that out just now, But I cannot download the source
> from the SVN server. I wasn't around for a few long month and i'm leaving
> again pretty soon, But ever since I have tried downloading the source from
> an Israeli ISP I can only get less then a half of the source until something
> stops responding, And the list of files gets stuck.

Can't you just 'svn update' then to continue the downloading?

> This is also true after 2007-06-15: Devcon West 2007 and new IP address and
> faster connection for www.rockbox.org

Given that the whole world (well lots of people all over at least) seems to be
able to use this server fine, I would be inclined to assume this problem is in
your end somehow. But to tell me if there's anything we can do in our end to
improve your situation!