Subject: Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

Re: Cannot download the repository from Israel

From: Liberman Shachar \(Lamed\) <Lshachar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:19:12 +0200

Well, I'm still struggling the SVN:

/home/user/rockboxuser_at_debian:~/rockbox$ svn update
svn: Working copy '.' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
]0;user_at_debian: /home/user/rockboxuser_at_debian:~/rockbox$ svn cleanup
]0;user_at_debian: /home/user/rockboxuser_at_debian:~/rockbox$ svn update
U apps/plugins/mp3_encoder.c
U apps/plugins/xobox.c
U apps/plugins/battery_bench.c
D apps/plugins/lib/mem_function_wrappers.h
U apps/plugins/jpeg.c
U apps/plugins/mazezam.c
U apps/plugins/metronome.c
U apps/plugins/blackjack.c
U apps/plugins/chessclock.c
U apps/plugins/rockpaint.c
U apps/plugins/properties.c
U apps/plugin.h
svn: Failed to add file 'fonts/6x9.bdf': object of the same name already
exists

I've read some tips around the internet but I couldn't find what to do; That
happends after I killed SVN from trying to download a full source.

Also, I would love to know whether there is a way to make the SVN repository
folder from a downloaded tar source file. If there is a way, that might
really come to a hand.