Subject: Re: Iriver h340 for spare parts

Re: Iriver h340 for spare parts

From: Dave Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:07:28 -0400

I apologize,
The player just left. I'll keep you in mind in the future though.
In the meantime, do you know of anyone who would be willing to replace a
battery in an iriver h320? I would be willing to replace the battery myself
if I had the proper tools? Do you know where I would be able to get the tork
rench necessary to do this?
Thanks for all the help with developing this great application.