Subject: Gigabeat F21 won't boot "recent" builds

Gigabeat F21 won't boot "recent" builds

From: raphael meyer <raphael.meyer_at_alumni.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:48:57 +0200

I have a Gigabeat MEGF21 and wanted to update it to the current daily
build a few days ago. But it froze at boot, showing the splash screen.

I tried out a few older builds from the archived daily builds until mid
June (the oldest that still was available) but all showed the same behavior.

I rolled back to an old build (Apr 13) that I still had my PC. This
build is OK.

Is there anybody aware of this? Is it maybe only bound to certain models?

regards,
raphael