Subject: Re: Proposal - Rockbox Maintainers

Re: Proposal - Rockbox Maintainers

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:21:48 +1000

Tyler Wood wrote:
> Hi,
> I have no idea how to use C. As I said- if somebody can help me a
> little bit- it'd be greatly appreciated.
I don't think someone could help you with it.
It is such a big language that it is really something you will need to
I suggest you go and read a tutorial on c.

And then if you have questions I am sure someone will help you out.
I am currently learning c so maybe when I get further through the
tutorial I am reading I can help you.
A good tutorial is at:

Also you will need a compiler.
Contact me off list and I will give you info to mailing lists on c and
other information. I might even be able to help you out with a compiler.
Anyway let me know how you go.

 Good luck!

Daniel Dalton