Subject: Re: ihp120 software

Re: ihp120 software

From: Tim Jones <tim.jones_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:05:06 +1000

> I guess I am stupid. The instructions refer to a firmware version and I
> follow the link and it seems to be broken.

Aha! You mean the links to the original iriver firmware on this page:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/ManualRockboxInstall#Installing_the_Rockbox_bootloade

You're right, they are broken. I'll try to fix that this afternoon,
unless anyone else beats me to it. Anyway, you should be able to get
the original firmware directly from iRiver's site - I think the link
you want is:

http://www.iriver.com/support/down_list.asp?searchProductIdx=43&searchCategoryIdx=1&searchString=&page=1&idx=&tmpSearchProductIdx=Select+a+Product&tmpSearchCategoryIdx=Select+a+Category&tmpSearchString=

I'm pretty sure the latest H120 firmware should be fine, but since I
don't have an iRiver I might be wrong.

Hope that helps,

Tim